Kitchen Design Online - Understanding the Work Triangle and Kitchen LayoutsGood kitchen design online means having a layout for your kitchen that provides an efficient and pleasant area in which to prepare meals and do related tasks. Understanding the kitchen work triangle concept and basic kitchen layout types is a valuable starting point to design a kitchen online that you like.
The kitchen work triangle consists of the distance between the sink, refrigerator and range or cooktop. Each one of these areas becomes a focal point in the kitchen and forms the three points of a triangle with different distances between them. Done correctly, proper kitchen design online will give you the most efficient food preparation area layout in your kitchen.
Whether you're remodeling an existing kitchen or building a new one, an efficient kitchen design online means that your work triangle minimizes the number of steps the cook must take between the three areas during meal preparation and cleanup. The total distance from the sink to the stove to the refrigerator and back to the sink should be not less than 12 feet total nor more than 27 feet. Each triangle leg should measure between 4 and 9 feet in length. The kitchen isles should be at least 42 to 48 inches wide to allow people to move around easily and for appliances to be opened with ease.
When selecting the floor plan for your kitchen design online, here are basic kitchen layouts to consider:
* L-Shaped Kitchen - this is the most popular kitchen design. It consists of a long leg and a shorter one and this type of design can be used in small and large kitchens. The L-shaped kitchen gives you the possibility of having a center island depending on the space available. In general, this design will have 2 or 3 appliances on one wall. The usual arrangement is to have the refrigerator at one end, the range or cooktop at the other end with the sink located in the middle. This shape of kitchen generally provides good traffic flow.
* Double L-Shaped Kitchen - this kitchen design has a lot of cabinet space and plenty of counter space. This design is used in large kitchens with two cooks, and it has two or more entering areas, which can cause traffic flow problems. To avoid some of these problems, create two separate working areas on each L of the kitchen so that work flow does not get interrupted by human traffic.
* U-Shaped Kitchen - this kitchen design online shape has three walls instead of two, and the sink usually is located in the middle wall section. The refrigerator and range or cooktop are usually on the side walls opposite each other. The U-shaped kitchen design gives room for ample countertop space, and you have three walls for cabinets and appliances. This kitchen layout tends to create a working triangle that is very efficient.
The working triangle for the U-shaped kitchen should be around 26 feet or less. The only problem with this type of kitchen design online is that sometimes the two U corners are not used appropriately. Make sure you buy the appropriate storage items for the corner cabinets created by the U shape design. The U shape design can also create dark kitchens because of the shape and the quantity of cabinets. Using skylights, large windows, lots of under-cabinet task lighting and light colors will help keep the kitchen bright with sufficient light to see what you're doing.
* G-Shaped Kitchen - this type of kitchen shape is becoming very popular, and it gives you a fourth wall to use. The G-shape can be used if you have more than one cook in the house. This fourth wall section can be used for a counter, island and storage space. With this kitchen layout you can have two sinks, perhaps two cooktops or two ranges. You could have two working triangles -- one for sink, cook top or range and refrigerator and a second working triangle with another sink, built-in grill and cooktop. It allows two cooks to do different things at the same time and entertain large groups of people.
* Single-Wall Kitchen - if you do not have much space, you may only be able to have an I-shaped kitchen. No problem. Just be sure the sink is placed between the refrigerator and the stove. Locate the refrigerator so that the refrigerator door opens away from the kitchen sink. This is a very common arrangement for small kitchen design online where narrow spaces exists.
5 Popular Living Room Design Ideas A Bathroom Designer A Room Design Can Affect Are You Trying To Create Design Bathroom Design Ideas Bathroom Designs Business Bathroom Remodeling Start Career Information For Interior Design Choosing Interior Design Software Choosing the Perfect Bathroom Designs Dwelling Theater Systems House Theater Room Earning a Bachelors Degree at an Interior Essentials in Dining Room Executing Bathroom Design Ideas Family Room Design Ideas Focus on Bathroom Design Great Room Design Home Interior Harmony In Your Classroom Home Bathroom Design Home Theater Room Design How to Come Up With Good Ideas Importance of Architects and Interior Inspiring Dining Room Design Interior Design Course Interior Design Degree Interior Design For The Home Interior Design London Bathroom Design Interior Design London UK Interior Design of an Office Interior Designers in Delhi Interior Designers in Noida Keeping The Cost Down Advertising Kitchen and Bathroom Designers Living Room Design Get the Best Living Room Design Quick Living Room Design Quick Tips Living Room Design for Tiny Homes Living Room Designs That Work Meeting Room Design Home New York Interior Design Programs Now Or Never Online Interior Design Degree Planning For Comfort Popular Styles of Bathroom Design Secrets To Great Bathroom Design Silver Lake Interior Designer Small Luxury Bathroom Design Small Room Design Home Interior Small Room Design The Basics of Control Room Design The Interior Designers Tips to Follow While Hiring Traditional Living Room Design Use an Online Bathroom Planner Victorian Bathroom Design Home What to Expect for an Interior Why You Should Be An Interior
5 Reasons Bath Design and Bath 5 Things to Do Before 7 Kitchen Design Ideas A Brief Introduction to Bath Aromatherapy Bath Salts Making Bath Relaxing Baby Bath Tubs Do I Need Bath Design Ideas Applicable Bath Panels A Must for Every Bath Waste Kits Explained Concealed Waste Bathroom Design Planning For Comfort Bathroom Vanities A Powder Room Bathroom Vanities Let Your Powder Room Beautify Your Kitchen Become an Interior Designer Careers Benefits of Kitchen Organization Bespoke Kitchen Design Advice Best Kitchen Design Software Design Solution Choosing The Correct Dog Grooming Bath Choosing the Perfect Bath Design Your individual Kitchen area Detox Baths Bath Therapies Dont Be Afraid of Kitchen Examining 5 Kitchen Design Styles Exploring The Different Types of Bath Finding a Great Kitchen Free Kitchen Design Software Get an Award Winning Kitchen and Bath Get an Award Winning Kitchen and Bath Get the phenomenal bath History of Bathing from Rome Hit Recipes For Kitchen and Bath Homemade Bath Productsthe Pros Ideas For Creating a Tuscan Interior Designers Vs Kitchen and Bath Kitchen Design Is There a New Kitchen Kitchen Design The Advantages of Working Kitchen Design Ideas and Layout Kitchen Design Online Understanding the Work Kitchen Design and Kitchen Cabinets Kitchen Emporium Bath Remodelling With A Difference Kitchen Floor Options Business Customer Kitchen Island Ideas for Great Kitchen Lighting Everything Kitchen Wall Clock What Your Time Kitchen and Bath Design For Everyday Kitchen designer Brooklyn Have a modular Kitchens Kitchens Kitchens What you Should Living Rooms This Kitchen Made for couples and singles Making Your Own Bath Master Bath Designs How to Create Modern Kitchen Design Melbourne Modular Kitchen Designs The Call New Kitchens Kitchen Designsv Business Organize you kitchen Kitchen storage Ottawa Kitchens Kitchen designs ideas Revamp Your Kitchen With Excellent Slipper Baths Choosing and Fitting Small Kitchen Design Strategy Some Great Kitchen Design Ideas Home Some Kitchen Island Design Ideas Start Planning Your Kitchen Design The Attention Pleasing Bed Bath Beyond The Benefits of Using Acrylic Bath The Benefits of Using a Bath The Charm of French Country Kitchen The Rise of a New Round The Unfitted Kitchen Why Bother Tips to Consider For Your Traditional Freestanding Baths Style of Bath Trend Alert Patinated Copper Popular Trend Alert Patinated Copper Sweeps Truckee Kitchen and Bath Design An Art and More Use an Online Bathroom What Is the Best Kitchen Design Whats New and Hot in Kitchen Whats a New Baby Bath Your Kitchen Remodeling Project Tips and Ideas
Essencia Design is a manufacturer of premium outdoor furniture made from Teak and All Weather Wicker and we are open to the trade only, if you are a retailer, designer, architect, hospitality, organization that use this product for resale or business